HTF Battle Royale Part 1 HTF Battle Royale Part 1

great movie!

I'm such a fan of the series, I like where this is going too
if you need any help at all with the voices just PM me okay :)

can't wait to see part 3 ! ^u^

UnrealCanine responds:

Thanks for your assist and review

HTF Battle Royale Part 2 HTF Battle Royale Part 2

awsome idea!

I was honestly working on a battle royale with nintendo characters but i canned the idea for a wario ware idea. I am a big fan of the movie battle royale and I can't wait to see part 1 when i find it.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Who done it :)

Seriously who ever did the Kirby animation you are my hero
That scene where Metaknite is like "I'm talking to the devil himself" was PRICELESS and the sword deal CLASSIC

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

I saw this on the front page I normally Don't play games I was lured in by the fact the logo looked like street fighter and my cousin lifts for comp. so it sounded too goofy to pass up.

all in all the gameplay was kinda blah the mini games were fun

it would be a great way for a child to learn all the sharks?

it was fun for a 10 minute time killer.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

cheap last boss

i play this game in my idle time at college waiting for my next class, but i find the last boss is only hard because his stupid beam holds me there while i'm hit 4 times. lol.

all the other bosses are creative, not sure why the last one was so boring.

Parasite X Parasite X

I got stuck

i played for a good bit probly an hour or somethin i only lost because i somehow got stuck at the top and couldn't go down.

Mariokart 64: Rainy Road Mariokart 64: Rainy Road

Mario kart the movie!

listening to this I just want to make a small flash vid of a climactic mario grand prix starting in the finals with the racers in the pits and then lining up to race.

(Sonic 3)Chrome Gadget (Sonic 3)Chrome Gadget

Sounds like a Tekken song!

i like the beats u use it does remind me so much of the choose your character song in tekken , a bit fast but it is indeed Chrome gadget!

Topgear Topgear

old memories well maybe not that old

This song really captures the first race nicely, i can imagine the white economy car vs the gas guzzling sports car in a nitro filled race through San Fransisco California.

Realmguys responds:

Haha. Thank you for the review. I loved this game!

Lady Bow - 01 Lady Bow - 01

saw the face and said " is it? IT IS!"
been ages since i played paper Mario

Hector Concept Art Hector Concept Art

Saw your post in the forum, decided to check it out, I liked this guy the most.
One thing noone is going to credit you on is that its VERY clean, vectors of some sort
excellent hard shading.

Demonstash responds:

Thanks =D, all of this was pen-tooled.

I recently started making stuff like this but I'm pretty sure I can add more color steps to make it more detailed. Also may experiment with using Gausian Blur for better blending.

Dexter Morgan Dexter Morgan

thats pretty tight, i have no idea how u did this but as a dexter lover and an art lover 5/5!!!